FULLY JUDGED AUTO SHOW | FAMILY FUN DAY | MAGICIAN | DJS | VENDORS | GIVEAWAYS | BIKINI COMPETITION | LOW CAR LIMBO | KIDS TREAT | GAMES | A SPECIAL SURPRISE PLUS MORE.
DATE: Saturday, August 17, 2019
LOCATION: Shazz Entertainment Ground, Richmond, Priory, St. Ann
ENTRANCE: Main entrance on Highway beside the Shazz Service Station
DURATION OF EVENT: Gates Open at 11am on Saturday, August 17, 2019 and Closes on Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 2am
KIDS TREAT/ FUN DAY/ CREWS MEET & GREET: 11am - 5pm
JUDGING: Judging starts at 4pm and ends at 9pm
GENERAL ADMISSION: J$1000 JMD/ $10 USD
Online registration forms below:
Drivers Registration form: CLICK HERE
Booth Space Rental form: CLICK HERE
Contact us at (876) 855-5740, (876) 519-9079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media - Facebook, Instagram and YouTube: 876 Streets
The Judges decisions are final. Tie breakers will be decided by the judges after a short evaluation and re-inspection if necessary.
All Crews/Teams and participants, please register before July 31, 2019. To register, CLICK HERE for online registration form.
JUDGES FOR 2019
MR. ANDREW HUDSON - (Montego Bay)
Racer/ Organizer of King Of Shores/ Member of the JCF
Racer/ Trained and Certified Automotive Technician
PERRYON COOMARSINGH - (Clarendon)
A member of KenT Racing team and an Auto Body Repair Technician
MR. ANGELLO RIDLEY - (St. Ann)
Over 15 years experience in automotive finishing and customization
MR. RICARDO CAMPBELL - (Kingston)
Racer/ Owner of Illuminated Lighting Solutions
MR. MARLON ROBINSON - (Montego Bay)
Racer/ Owner of Endless lighting & accessories
MR. ANTOIR SADAAR - (St. Ann)
Auto Enthusiast/Motor Vehicle Inspector
MR. RONALD JOHNS - (St. Mary)
Racer/Motor Vehicle Inspector
STAINLESS BOSS - (Kingston)
Auto Enthusiast/ Leader of Team Stainless/ Businessman
PLUS CELEBRITY & GUEST JUDGES
AUTO ENTHUSIAST & BUSINESS WOMAN
ZEDOJ GROUP OF COMPANIES/ RED TIE AND STILETTOS
RACER & CAR SHOW HOST - FLORIDA
Celebrity DJ - Irie FM/ Zip 103
Celebrity DJ - Zip 103 FM
Car Show participants - $1000.00 covers entry and automatically registers each driver for Largest Crew, Most Organized Crew,
Most Punctual Crew and more.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $1000.00
COMPETITIONS: $1000.00 PER CATEGORY
Children under 12 accompanied by an adult - ENTER FREE AND RIDE FREE ALL DAY
BUN EATING CONTEST
BEER DRINKING CONTEST
TUG OF WAR
WHO WILL BE MISS CREWS CONTROL 2019?
JAY B THE MAGICIAN
FREE BOUNCE-ABOUT FOR THE CHILDREN ALL DAY
CATEGORIES AND DESCRIPTIONS
* Largest Crew: The crew with the largest number of vehicles present at the event. Crew members MUST register online (Click here to register). Membership will be Validated by the number of vehicles with team decals present when the judges are doing their count.
* Most Organized Crew: Members MUST be uniformed in their team/crew apparel, vehicles parked neatly, cooperative, general display of team unity, creative and outstanding.
* Best Engine: The vehicle that has the most aesthetically pleasing engine room (Excellent coordination of colors and design, wires neatly arranged, accessories, no leaks etc).
* Best Paint: The vehicle MUST be resprayed with the most flawless paint job, body work properly done (No rusts/Bubbles), attention placed to detail and great color coordination.
* Best Interior: The vehicle with the best-kept interior, great coordination of colors and accessories, Mats, seats, roof, carpets, consoles, air vents etc MUST be clean. Fragrance, audio system, aftermarket shift knob, aftermarket steering etc).
* Best of Show – The most outstanding vehicle that scores the highest overall points in all areas.
* Lowest Car – The lowest vehicle MUST be able to drive for a short distance at its lowest height upon request by the judges.
CAR SHOW COMPETITIONS & RULES
LOW CAR LIMBO
A Maximum of 30 entrants will be permitted. To guarantee your entry, please register online
(Click here to register)
Competitors will drive under our "LIMBO STAND" set up and the lowest car to pass under the bar without making contact will win.
- CAR MUST BE BELOW 5 FEET TALL TO COMPETE.
- 5 MPH Speed Limit when competing.
- Car MUST drive under limbo bar. Car cannot be pushed or pedaled.
- All parts connected to the car (including antennas) cannot touch the bar.
- Maximum of 2 minutes to attempt to pass under limbo.
- Any driver entered in the limbo contest must have a valid driver’s license.
- Motorcycles and ATV’s are not allowed.
- Every entry will be inspected for safety features before the contest.
- You agree to stop your vehicle if you are flagged to stop by an official.
- Winner will be determined by whoever does not hit the limbo bar
- Officials have the right to deny entry or stop any vehicle if necessary.
- CONTESTANTS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE.
*Rules are subject to change without notice.
ENDLESS PARTS & LIGHTING (They will be having a wide range of lighting products, accessories and other products available).
MASSIVE AUTO PARTS
SPARKLES AUTO (They will be having a wide range of car accessories & parts available).
SHACKAMS AUTO (They will be having a wide range of rims, car accessories & parts available for purchase).
BENZ MANIA PROMOTION - (Purchase raffle tickets to win a brand new Mercedes Benz at their booth).
KENT RACING - (Visit their booth to learn more about KenT Racing Solutions and view their racing cars).
BUBBLES AND SHINE will be on location all day to keep your rides clean.
876 STREETS BOOTH will have all your 876 Streets merchandise on location - Decals, Shirts, Plate Holders and more).
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
SMOODIZ N FOODIZ (Smoothies, Burgers, Ice Cream and more)
The food court will have a variety of food booths (Fried Chicken, Jerk Chicken, Curried Goat, Stew Pork, Fish, Soup, Rice and Peas and more). Our Bar will have range of options ranging from top shelf to bottled water.
VENDORS/BOOTH SPACE RENTAL
For Booth Rental form CLICK HERE. Application ends on June 30, 2019.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I sell food/drinks or products if I am not an official vendor?
No. The sales of food/drinks or products by non-official vendors are strictly prohibited. Parties engaging in these sales will be escorted off the premises and the merchandise will be confiscated with the risk of police intervention. If you would like to apply to be a vendor, please CLICK HERE.
Our event will be secured and monitored by Safe Haven security services and the Jamaica Constabulary Force.
All crew members/participants/spectators MUST wear wristbands for duration of the event. Individuals without a wristband will be escorted off the premises.
MASSIVE AUTO PARTS & CAR SALES
TEAM NO SLEEP
BUBBLE AND SHINE
SHAZZ SERVICE STATION
TEAM NO LIMIT (CAYMAN)
ENDLESS PARTS & LIGHTING
KAG STOCKPILE & HARDWARE
DELAPENHA'S FUNERAL HOME
SQUICKLY WRECKING SERVICES
DAILY STORE (SHOP #5 REXO PLAZA)
KEMTEK DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION LTD (KDC)
THE JAMAICA OBSERVER
ALLURE ELITE CINEMATOGRAPHY
Contact us at (876) 855-5740 or (876) 519-9079.